Cambium Networks NB-N500431A-EU N500 450 MHz Single with IO - ETSI RED
Cambium cnReach N500 450MHz Single Radio with IO - ETSI RED. For outdoor critical infrastructure operations, cnReach transports process monitoring and control data from remote sensors or RTU/PLC's back to the operations center supporting real-time automated decision making and on-going analytics. Covering large geographic areas, hard to reach terrain and challenging spectrum environments, cnReach delivers reliable, secure connectivity to the petrochemical, electric utility, water/wastewater/stormwater and transportation industries. cnReach eases the migration to modern networks by combining legacy serial and analog/digital I/O with TCP/IP and Ethernet connectivity. Fully integrated into a ‘single pane-of-glass’ management platform (cnMaestro™), cnReach helps bridge the IT/OT sides of complex organisations. Combining cnReach’s licensed and unlicensed narrow-band radios with Cambium Networks’ broadband technologies, industrial organisations are delivering end-to-end Industrial Internet of Things solutions today.
- Licensed 450 MHz (406-470 MHz); ETSI RED Compliant w/ CE Mark (also available in an FCC model)
- Up to 8W transmit (39 dBm)
- Point-to-point, Point-to-multipoint and Back-to-back Relay configurations (dual radios)
- Secure communications with AES 128/256-bit encryption and password authentication
- Highly reliable communications with access point synchronisation and adaptive modulation
- Single and dual radio configurations for advanced back-to-back relay topologies
- Extensive I/O capabilities easing the transition from serial to all-IP networks with two serial ports, two Ethernet ports and optional analog/digital I/O built-in.
- Sophisticated network planning with LINKPlanner, a no-charge planning tool enabling network designers to predict both capacity and availability of networks crossing all of Cambium’s technologies.
- Supported by cnMaestro software for monitoring the status of entire networks