Cambium Networks C050067B006A PTP 670 (4.9 to 6.05 GHz) Connectorised ODU (ROW)
Cambium PTP670 Connectorised ODU Backhaul Radio. Service providers, government public safety agencies and critical infrastructure operators such as utilities and energy companies have experienced massive growth in bandwidth demands for reliable and secure broadband connectivity. The nature of these deployments for small-cell backhaul, disaster recovery, video surveillance and Wi-Fi backhaul drive variety of deployment topologies.
Now with the Point-to-Point (PTP) 670 Series solution, Cambium Networks combines best-in- class spectral efficiency and reliability with high-capacity multipoint (HCMP) deployment flexibility. With up to 450 Mbps aggregate throughput, PTP 670 systems let you flexibly, reliably and securely handle today’s needs.
For powering off of 18-36V DC / Solar we recommend the Tycon TP-DCDC-2456GD-VHP as a suitable injector.
- FIPS-197 128/256-bit AES encryption
- IEEE 1588v2 and Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
- IPv6/IPv4 dual-stack management support
- Ingress Protection rated (IP66/67) protective aluminium radio enclosures
- Spectral Efficiency of 10 bps/Hz maximum